niedziela, 29 maja 2016

WIGILIA ZESŁANIA DUCHA ŚW./ The Vigil of the Pentecost

Moja znajoma grupa młodzieży zaprosiła mnie bym pojechała z nimi do Soto na Wigilię Zesłania Ducha św. Cieszę się, że byłam! Było bardziej radośnie. U ans Wigilia to czuwanie na modlitwie w kościele. W  Soto młodzież miała i czas na radosne tańce integracyjne, i na modlitwę. Był tez podział na grupy i scenki - w jednej z nich przemawiałam - jak koleżanka powiedziała, że jestem z Polski, to zaczęli słuchać :-). Moja grupa przedstawiała problem uzależnień a ja dopowiedziałam kilka myśli o tej kwestii. Dostały się nam spore brawa :-).
A po drodze byłą lekcja szycia (bo transparent trzeba było przymocować do kołków). Oj ciężko nawlekać igłę w podskakującym autobusie - ale się udało! Johanka świetnie współpracowała!

My friends - the group of young people - invited me to go with them to Soto on the Vigilof the Pentecosts. I am glad that I was! It was a very joyfull time for the youth. In Poland when there is a vigil - it's rather the prayer in the church. In Soto for young people was th time for a joyful dances integration, and also prayer. We were also divided into groups and have some scenes - during the one of them I spoke - when my friend said that I'm Polish, they began to listen :-). My group presented the problem of addiction and I add some thoughts on this issue. We got a lot of applause :-).
And along the way former sewing lesson (because the banner had to be attached to the pins). Oh it's so difficult to pass through the needle's eye in the bouncing bus - but we win! Johanka worked great!

















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz